ProFile teaches students about business and the language of business simultaneously.
This three-level, topic-based course takes students progressively through the main themes of business. It has a carefully graded language syllabus, systematic practice of all four skills, integrated case-studies, and authentic video interviews on CD-ROM.
How to use:
- As a stand-alone Business English course.
- As the core Business English element in a wider-ranging language training programme.
Who is it for:
- Students who need to use their English to communicate at work.
- Students who want to build their knowledge of business as they improve their English.
- Students who need to develop their communication skills for future career development.
- Clear introduction to business for teachers and students.
- Global content and authentic sources.
- Integrated video CD-ROM with Student's Book.
- Progressive language syllabus.
- Fluency-driven case-studies (levels 2 and 3).
- Complete commercial writing syllabus.